Wednesday, March 26, 2008

toinks

yesterday: March 25, DLSU-D Graduation Day

Congrats to all the graduates! Woohoo! It does not end there...this is just the beginning of the real battle!

I'm so glad that I was able to celebrate with my elementary friends like Mariel, Roron and my then Bestfriend Mary :)

I gave my guy pals a pair of Bench flip flops... I think it was nice since summer is fast approaching, they could use it in their summer get aways! Hehe, but come to think of it, I don't even know the size of their feet when I bought the flops...hehe, tamang hula except for Roron (because I texted him about it).

I was really glad when Jansen texted me to thank me for the gift (he even asked Carms number, probably to thank her for her gift).. It's cool! I asked him if the flip flops are ok, my worry is that it may be too small or too big for him...thank God the size is ok :) sakto!

ewheheh...masaya ko, promise :) sana kasya rin un kay roron at kay mamat and i do hope that Mary will love the songs I compiled for her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home