Friday, October 06, 2006

OctoberPEST!

4 days w/o electricity and I’m still sane…well, sorta…kinda…but I can’t do anything…I need to use the computer badly! Our website project is still hanging… good luck to us, guess we’ll be damned for all eternity if we won’t start it right away…we all know that it’s not easy to make one, esp. for me because i’m not majoring in computer…picture a psych major doing a web page…a really nice one…oh,well, I guess that’d be Krisca or Zielo…but aaaah…what about me? us? (ujin, hehe, hello there buddy!)..well good luck tlga…if only Harry Potter cud help us – in just one swish of his wand…hehe…kidding…
God is the only answer, and He’s the reason why I’m still sane…He covers me with much more sanity because He knows that I really need it…thanks dear God for ur patience, though I’m so kulit and reklamador…and for loving us big time! (kaye ikaw ba yan?!)

^^went to Rob to meet with Arnold, one of my best buddies…nice Ü nagMcDo kmi (libre nia) and nag-girl-hunting kami for him, tama ba ito? I told him not to do it (again) if he’s with me kc girls myt think that he’s already taken (by me? ^big grin^ hehe)…he replied “ok lng bes, mukha ka namang lalake”…ouch!...hehe, enwei, he said he’s just kidding…I took it as a compliment, really, no harm done Ü…then after so much blabbering and chikas I made, we went to NBS and I impulsively bought 2 books, Vince’s Life and Pink Shoes thinking that those booklings were on sale (with violet-circled tags)..but oh no! a big mistake…



(written on October 1, 2006)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home