Friday, October 06, 2006

octoberPEST part 2...

What do u reckon? 5 days without electricity and worse… water…ahhhh…I’m losing every inch of patience I have within my body…I went to tita’s office to charge my fone…well yes, congratulations! My fone made it to 4 days without recharging whatsoever! –no fone calls, except for checking on my balance and minimal exchange of SMS with friends…I thought we still share the same sentiments, but nah…they got their ‘kuryente’ while I am still lurking in the dark… with a battalion of mosquitoes biting every part of me exposed to them…well, the thing in my nose, it’s a zit, just looks like one of the mosquito bites,ehehe…

I wanna scream! what the?! got no class today…and to my astonishment ate Mich txted me a while ago that we’re still free 2moro – due to extensive damage made by that superMilenyo to the school –well, I for one, will remember how bad Milenyo hit the country…leaving all of us devastated…
--->for a million milestone…maybe for my entire lifespan…


(written on Oct. 2, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home