Friday, October 06, 2006

sipag-sipagan

i guess, i wke up on the ryt side of the bed,literally...just opened my eyes and without wanting to get outta bed, i reached for the PinkShoes i purchased las tym...thought it was a boring read but nah, as the story progresses it's alright, i mean, it's great...

::: i' m not expecting that we'll have the electricity back by now, maybe somehow im gettin used to itand i'm just making my life sooooo damn miserable every time i think about this whole situation negatively...

im happy (not quite...but still...) for making myself productiv and quite useful...after helping nanay to do the laundry, i cleaned ate's room, then we (nanay and me) went to the market, ako taga-bitbit...hehe...got my hair cut-short..and later this afternoon, super-igib aqo ng tubig...hehe, lumalaki na mga muscles qo...no one's gotta do it for me eh (sigh...) and then i read again...inayos ko rin mga gamit qo...tambak tlga (mas ok kc skin ang magulo habang nag-aaral), i can easily find the things that i need...with nothing left to do, i would clean the house with a big smile on my face Ü...but sumhow, this 'kuryente-thing' is really bugging me...

i heard that we'll get the electricity back by Oct. 18, what the?! that'll be 15 days from now, come on...whatabout my projects? oh my, this also affects my luvlyf and my net-lyf...huhuhuhu...

:: baka pag-open ko ng mail - ' baby, break na tau' waaah....joke...

i called diane (via pldt)...i miss this gurl so much and so the rest of the hayskul tropa...


(written on Oct. 3, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home