Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Updates

Super thanks to God, I started at Rapid Access on Aug. 25 '08. A week after Zielo got her job in Media City...

Post: Hire Desk Assistant/Controller
Nature of Business: Access Rental and Sales
Location: Al Quoz Industrial Area 4
Salary: errrr...hehe, tama lang...starting para sa isang baguhan
Accomodation/Transpo: Satwa; but I opted to live-out...

I'm reporting to work for how many days already? A week or two...
I am being trained on how to use the database - E-Result...
My boss is Indian - Sir Wilfred.
My mentor is a Filipina - Ate May.
My colleagues are all KABAYANs :)
The bosses are mostly from the British Empire...haha, ano raw?

So far, they are nice and supportive.
Hope to learn a lot from this new career.
My immediate boss told me earlier that I will be assigned to look after the Oman account.
Hope I'll be able to handle it though since I'm just a novice in this field.

So help me God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home