Saturday, December 13, 2008

Work-Family

Nahahati na naman ang damdamin ko.
Dami complications na mangyayari kung magdedesisyon ako ng padalus-dalos..
Work:
Given na na nahihirapan ako sa nature ng trabaho ko. Hirap magresign - dami dapat i-consider. All I'm asking is for you guys to keep on praying for me - to be strong and be patient and be whatever God wants me to be. If I'll be able to make it even for just one year - I'll hang on.
Family:
Lola is still in the hospital - the chances of recovery - I don't have the faintest idea. I know that my family is just getting by - thanks to all those who are praying for us, it's really hard in the emotional and financial aspect but God knows we can make it - we just have to trust Him.

Everything happens for a reason - that I have to keep in mind and I have to keep my faith burning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home