Friday, December 05, 2008

Halo halo

I'm stressed out lately, probably because my new HDC partner is not yet well-equipped and train in our line of business...honestly, i fully understand..it's not like i'm holding a grudge or something..i know what he feels, it was like he was thrown into the open sea though the people around him knows that he doesn't know how to swim..

My life is somewhat miserable..the work, the problems we have at home (in the Philippines), everything. I don't know if i'll be able to cope up soon enough..hopefully..

It's kinda good that we have something which I can consider as some sort of diversion - Twilight - yeah, the book is good, it must not be compared to Harry Potter because they are not dealing with the same story.. i'm now reading book 3, atleast there's Edward and Bella that I have to think about aside from the machines.

I am also thanking God for all the support and help, I don't know ifI'll be able to pursue what I am doing now but I know that he has reasons why I am facing this kind of situation right now...

I am literally sick - as in my head is aching due to the cold weather, it's getting colder by the day and it's also raining here - too bad Dubai doesn't even have a drainage! or so they say..

I dunno, am I making sense here. I just wanted to write right now.

Please pray for my lola, I don't know if she will recover, but whatever God wants for her, for us, so be it, His will be done..hopefully my family will be able to move forward no matter what...I just lost my grandfather, I don't know what to feel anymore, I wanna go back home, I want to be with them in times like this..

Pray for us, please, please, please.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home