Monday, March 16, 2009

.blog things!.

it's quite helpful
or let me say it is really helpful

reading my previous posts made me realize that i have written some good stuffs before
good stuffs meaning positive stuffs that i cannot think i will be capable of writing anymore in my present mindset and situation
it's good though
because that will remind me that i used to be like that
why can't i bring that person back?

i'm engulfed in sadness
this is a choice i made for myself
i am not quite sure if this is my idea of coping

i wanna go back home
the life i'm living now is not the life i imagined
too many things happened in just 7 months and i don't know if there are still a lot that i will miss
jsut by living away from them
there are things that pushes me to keep on going
but i don't know for how long those things will help me to keep holding on

just wanna write
these incoherent thoughts are haunting me
most of the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home