Monday, December 22, 2008

On the verge of tears

4 days to go before Christmas..
i'm getting emotional again..
Jesus is the reason for the celebration - that I have to remember.
I know. But it will be better to celebrate this momentous event with your family right?
I'm also emotionally wretched with all the pressure I am receiving in the workplace - though my boss tells me not to worry - how can I not? Tell me. Knowing him. You'll always be using this idiom: Catch 22 - that's very very applicable - damn if you do, damn if you don't.

Well? My blog entries recently is almost always about my problems. Sorry, sad to say, this is my only point of release as of the moment.

Please continue to pray for my family and for me, for my sanity and peace of mind.

Thanks!

Have a blessed Christmas everyone! You are very lucky if you are going to celebrate Christ's birthday with your loved ones. Treasure the moment. Cherish the occasion. Don't forget to thank God for all the things that is coming your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home