Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pimple "Acts"

I'm having problem with my face again,
since I started working in ..... and got pressurized and all - my zits came popping out like they're mad or something - yeah, that's what we call a result of stress (you know what, stress once in a while is a good thing, but being stressed all the time - it's not healthy!)
...even if they're telling me that I should not worry about this and that, what can I do? aside from my own nature of being a worrier, you can't help it when even if it is your off you will still receive a lot of calls...

Even my officemates are bothered with my zits, hehe...me too, don't worry...

Yesterday after the mass, a woman from behind approached me to tell me that there's a clinic in Satwa where I can consult my skin problem. Ok, I told Zielo that even in the Philippines I was used to those 'inoffensive' comments from other people - or strangers...

Now, we went outside to buy something shiny for Zielo's 'kriskringle' and while we were in Emarat, a guy I saw earlier who already went out, came back just to tell me that I should consult him.

Haha. Bow. That's it. End of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home